[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Nov 27 19:49:25 UTC 2021

Hi

Roughly speaking the OCXO is 40 Hz  or 8 ppm at the max end of the tune range.
That’s a lot.

If your OCXO is that low, then yes, it is a problem. You either need to repair or replace
the OCXO. If you are replacing, the question becomes - do you upgrade to a 10 MHz
10811? That would involve tracking down one of the assemblies that mate up with the
10811.

Bob