[time-nuts] Re: Project Great

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Sat Nov 27 20:37:02 UTC 2021

I think that Tom's GREAT adventure is kind of what sealed the deal making
me a time-nut or at least a time-nuts lurker, a lot of this stuff is still
little over my head, but I keep reading.

If anyone is inclined and has the clocks and the kids ( I don't have
either ), there is always Mount Evans and Pikes Peak, although you may
have to leave the clocks behind overnight.  Mount Evans is still on my
bucket list but without clocks and two or three days of time to monitor
them, I don't think I will be doing the Mount Evans edition of GREAT.  For
anyone that is flush enough to afford or can beg, borrow or steal access
to a Microsemi chip scale atomic clock, I think a Mount Evans edition
would be an awesome addition to Tom's original work.

   Thomas Valerio