[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Jared Cabot jaredcabot at protonmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:44:36 UTC 2021

Hi,

The electrical tune (fine control knob) is set to midrange now, at the 250 setting. The mechanical tune (the one in the OCXO itself) is maxed to its limit and I can't raise it further.

My 5335A has the OCXO option, so if it is compatible, I might be able to do a swicharoo into the 5065A to see if it comes alive, that will tell me for sure that the 5065A OCXO is being naughty.

Thanks!
Jared