[time-nuts] Oncore UT+ EEPROM -

k1jos at att.net k1jos at att.net
Tue Nov 30 04:06:31 UTC 2021

I have an Oncore UT+ for a project and found that it works fine after
updating the almanac and getting a 3D fix but it never stores my location
coordinates in its EEPROM.  Each time I power up it shows all zeroes in Lat,
Lon, Alt for about an hour or so until it finds satellites.  With Lady
Heather I tried entering my coordinates and this leads to faster tracking.
Is this normal Oncore UT+ behavior?  Any advice other than a battery backup.

Jerry NY2KW