[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A, no 2nd harmonic.

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:41:05 UTC 2021

That film cap does look a little cooked. Since it is a 2uF 20% 50V part a more common 2.2uF 10% 63V part would likely be an acceptable substitute, and basically still within overall tolerance. Judging from the teflon solder cup used I suspect insulation resistance is a critical parameter. Be sure to clean away any flux remaining after soldering.

Bob L.