[time-nuts] Re: Does anyone have LabSat's raw GNSS recordings of the 2015 leap second?

Wojciech Owczarek wojciech at owczarek.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 15:27:58 UTC 2021

The Wayback Machine wouldn't have archive these files, Labsat's recordings are huge, even compressed.

I can't promise, but I can check for these files. I recently cleaned up some Labsat playback files, but I may still have them on my work Labsat's SD card or HDD.

Now, what I'm not sure about is whether these captures were actual live captures, or were generated by their sim software - in which case they can be generated again. For basic testing it's as good as the real thing, but it's good to have a mix of SVs from different blocks, namely to have a mix of both 10-bit and 13-bit week counters.

Thanks,
Wojciech

--

Wojciech Owczarek