[time-nuts] Fwd: Re: in-ground clock room

ed breya eb at telight.com
Tue Sep 14 00:05:34 UTC 2021

Hi all, I've been trying to figure out the right email address for
replies to the group. When I tried to send this message the other day,
to the automatic address in the archive listing, it was rejected. I was
just looking again today, and I see the discrepancy, I think. I'm now
sending to the address that shows in the email digests, not the one at
the archive site, so this is kind of an experiment. Hope it works.  Ed