[time-nuts] Re: NOS Citizen Satellite Wave watch is excess to my needs

Shawn comsec at xmtservices.net
Mon Sep 13 22:54:44 UTC 2021

I have to echo Mike's comments.  Been a WaveCeptor customer for a
while, I own two.  I have been watching the Citizen offering and I am
intrigued by the offering, not sure the current budgetbwould allow the
expense (recently retired). I have one unit thT MUST BE ABOUT 12 YEARS
OLD NOW AND THE BATTERY IS STILL HOLDING ON, NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER
THAT WILL BE THE CASE AND i MAY'VE JUST JINX'D it ;-)