[time-nuts] Re: Best Leo Bodnar configuration for 10MHz

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:42:52 UTC 2021

Define better. I am passing the output at a different frequency through a
Wentzel oscillator to "clean it up". That gets rid of farther out spurs, so
I chose settings that pushed spurs as far as possible. I'm not sure you can
determine what is best for your application without measuring the output
for what is important to you. I could not see a significant difference in
close in phase noise with different configurations, but my measurement
capability is somewhat limited.

Regards,

Mark