[time-nuts] Re: 32.768Khz Crystal Trimming

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Apr 1 13:01:27 UTC 2022

Hi

Given the (very normal) lack of information on the crystal,
it becomes a “try it and see” sort of thing. They seem to
want 12.5 pf as the load cap for the first one listed on the
data sheet. How far off of that is your circuit as it sits?

First step would be to take the “output” cap up one value
and see what happens.

Bob