[time-nuts] Re: Power and heat re: Heathkit WWV clock / where are the good oscillators?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Aug 8 18:54:43 UTC 2022

Hi:

I think it is simply that the voltage regulator is a linear type that dissipates the difference between it's input and
output.  I don't see it as a problem.
https://prc68.com/I/HeathkitGC1000.shtml

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.