[time-nuts] Re: Power and heat re: Heathkit WWV clock / where are the good oscillators?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Aug 8 23:38:51 UTC 2022

Hi Adrian:

On the first video you may notice my comment at the top. 13.8 VDC is what you expect to get when the external back up 12
Volt battery is connected.  So a "fix" that lowers the voltage will not be correct when the backup battery is used.
Also my comment on the second video is at the top.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.