[time-nuts] Re: Seeking info on Ericsson NCD 901 56/1 devices

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Aug 10 03:37:19 UTC 2022

Hi

Of course you bought one …. who could resist :)

The question is:

Who bought a case full of them?

If it turns out these are really cool gizmos, once this list documents that, you will see the
prices double  or quadruple overnight. Of course if they are a piece of nonsense, you now
have a nice big pile of scrap metal …..

Bob