[time-nuts] Re: Custom Quartz crystals-> measurement

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Sat Aug 20 08:12:40 UTC 2022

The attached survey of the classical IEC 60444-2 "phase zero"  measurement technique based on the PI-network described in IEC60444-1 vs. the modern error corrected measurement method of  IEC 60444-5 may provide a helpful inside into the measurement techniques for quartz crystals.

More can be found at https://www.axtal.com/English/Support/TechnicalArticlesPublications/LiteratureaboutQuartzCrystals/

Bernd