[time-nuts] Re: RCB-F9T Adapter PCB with USB and 50 Ohm Timepulse SMA Connectors

John Sloan jsloan at diag.com
Sun Aug 21 22:24:56 UTC 2022

I’ve been using this SparkFun ZED-F9T board with pretty good luck for a while now. It has an SMA for the active
antenna, two SMAs for TP1 and TP2, a micro-USB for power and serial port, and SparkFun’s “Qwiic” I2C connector
(which I’ve never used on any of their boards). I’m currently running this board flashed with TP1 set for 1PPS and
TP2 set for 10MHz. However, I don’t really have any instruments good enough to render an opinion on how well this
works.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18774 <https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18774>

--
J. L. Sloan             Digital Aggregates Corporation
+1.303.489.5178         3440 Youngfield Street