[time-nuts] Portugal Customs help please

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 16:50:03 UTC 2022

Over thee years I have bin sending my partner in crime Juerg Koegel letters and boxes using USPS including a HP55065A. Never a problem. Two weeks ago I send the same way a SRS PRS10 the same way. Every thing like always proper with label, customs and a receipt showing Switzerland.. Tracking shows it Palm City, Palm Beach Miami New York since there are no more flights between Miami and Zurich. In New York it got on a wrong plane to Portugal. Now in Lisbon Airport Customs. No help from USPS. Do we  have a time nut in Portugal that will be able to help with info how to contact Lisbon Customs. Would hate to lose the PRS 10
Thanks   Bert Kehren