[time-nuts] Re: HP 10811A unusual appearance

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Aug 23 14:18:07 UTC 2022

The original 10811's used so-called "sculptured" flex circuits.
That was a disaster and then they changed to conventional ones.
I don't know if any of the sculptured ones shipped.  If they
did, it might explain why the boards look different.  It
could be that no sculptured versions officially shipped, but
you have a prototype that escaped from the mother ship
without a serial number.

Rick N6RK