[time-nuts] Re: LeoNTP Time Server 1200

Steven Sommars stevesommarsntp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:16:59 UTC 2022

My experience with the original LeoNTP is mixed.   It is compact, simple
and supports high NTP request rates.
However, I've seen occasional short-lived time errors of N seconds; N is
usually 1.
Using my local LeoNTP these often correlated to poor GPS signal conditions.
I've discussed my concerns with the manufacturer, with no resolution.