[time-nuts] Re: hydrogen rich environment and oscillators

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 13 22:15:43 UTC 2022

Hi

If we are off to a stabilized / vacuum environment, it’s a pretty good bet that there
will be multiple sources of leaks / outgassing / whatever to mess things up. You
will have a pump of some sort to deal with what’s going on. The better you can make
things, the smaller a pump you would need. It’s still a pump and under some sort
of servo control ….. loop back to “pressure sensor is out of whack” a week or two
ago :)

Bob