[time-nuts] Re: Crazy Clock

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Dec 17 13:58:54 UTC 2022

Hi

Turns out that the folks at American Time:

https://www.american-time.com/

Make a mind boggling range of wall clocks with various methods of synch ( or not …).. Unlike
a lot of outfits these days, they are quite happy to deal with / sell to individuals. There’s now
a couple of PoE clocks headed this way.

Very nice folks to deal with and highly recommended !!!

Their product also shows up on eBay, but mostly at prices that make one wonder. Given the range
of products, you might have to shop for quite a while to find one that made sense at an attractive
price.

( yes most of their products have a definite “school clock” look …)

Bob