[time-nuts] Information sought (First post)

Steve Shuff steveshuff64 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:50:00 UTC 2022

Hello all
I have been lucky enough to have been given a few "GPS800 Satellite
Synchronised Time & Frequency Standard" units complete with aerials, and
all in working order.
These units suffer from the WNRO issue and I am wondering if a firmware
upgrade is available to combat this issue.
I have trawled the www for information on these units but to no avail.
Would anyone on this mailing list have any information, service manuals etc
on these units please.
Thanks and

       Seasons Greetings
--