[time-nuts] Re: Information sought (First post)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:39:50 UTC 2022

Welcome to time-nuts Steve.
Like many gps boxes there may not be an update. But that may not matter. It
depends on what your interest is. Even with the wnro many units still lock
and correct the oscillator. Just the dates wrong.
In that respect there is a great program that may help you. LadyHeather.
Its free and seems to handle many gps receiver types.
Good luck
Paul
WB8TSL