[time-nuts] Re: PRS-10 sawtooth correction with microcontroller

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:06:11 UTC 2022

The PRS10 manual offers no clue about when the offset (TO command) is
added to the measured time-tag (TT? command) so the only way to know
is to try (with the input filter off, LM0 command) and see if feeding
the sawtooth correction once a second has any effect on the PPS output
and frequency output. In my opinion the PRS10 input filter makes the
sawtooth correction unnecessary. other than taking care of occasional
hanging bridges.