[time-nuts] Re: PRS-10 sawtooth correction with microcontroller

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 22 15:19:08 UTC 2022

Hi

My thought was that there must be a command to set/modify the “position” of the output
PPS without doing anything else. Based on a quick re-read of the commands, it was the
only candidate I saw. You kinda sorta need to have a command like that to get the output
lined up to the “right” on time tick time ( if that’s the sort of application you have ….).

Bob