[time-nuts] Looking For An Antenna

NoName oldradiofan at hushmail.com
Tue Feb 1 02:32:29 UTC 2022

I'm new to the group.  I'm looking for an antenna for a Kinemetrics
468-DC.  I only paid a few bucks for the unit and all the surplus
companies want 800-900USD for an antenna.

Does anyone have a source for a reasonably priced antenna, or, has
anyone built one that they would care to share the details on.

I appreciate anything I can learn,

Chris

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3