[time-nuts] Re: How I spent my 2021

Keelan Lightfoot keelanlightfoot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:12:10 UTC 2022

Skip,

I’m envious! Fantastic write up, and I look forward to updates. I find it fascinating that the once-master clock for the DSN was constructed using techniques familiar—at least for the electronics package—to most amateur radio folks.

What does the future hold for this unit? Is it going to live at the University of Colorado, or are you hoping it can eventually be “surplused”?

- Keelan