[time-nuts] Re: How I spent my 2021

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 4 10:29:25 UTC 2022

hi Skip,

Now, that was a very interesting read! The tenacity with debugging such a variety of issues has to be admired!

At the same time I am quite surprised to see the messy (sorry, no insult intended, but the original dead bug proto style can and is done a lot cleaner than this) build result in such a high quality instrument. All is not what it seems is clearly applicable.

Congratulations with the succes sofar!

Wilko

NB: as for your wife's comment: I showed your writeup to my wife and she had an OMG too. And, to add to that, she has graduated as an EE ;-)