[time-nuts] PTTI archive - looking for volunteer to write html file

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Feb 11 17:51:47 UTC 2022

Moin,

You might know that I am hosting a copy of the old PTTI papers from
1969 to 2012 on http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/
And thanks to Demetrios Matsakis the set is now complete with all papers from those years.
There is one catch, though, PTTI 2005 was held jointly with IFCS, which made
the old USNO server link to the, now broken, IEEE page. The pdf files are there
( http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/2005papers/ ) but there is no html page linking to them.

What needs to be done is to take the html file of one of the other years (e.g. 2006)
and change it to contain the info and links for 2005. Unfortunately, as it is 103 papers
it is quite a bit of work and I currently do not have the time for this. So, if someone
on time-nuts would have the time and willingness to do this, I would very much appreciate it.

				Attila Kinali

--
In science if you know what you are doing you should not be doing it.
In engineering if you do not know what you are doing you should not be doing it.