[time-nuts] Re: PTTI archive - looking for volunteer to write html file

Lux, Jim jim at luxfamily.com
Fri Feb 11 18:59:57 UTC 2022

On 2/11/22 9:51 AM, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Moin,
>
> You might know that I am hosting a copy of the old PTTI papers from
> 1969 to 2012 on http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/
> And thanks to Demetrios Matsakis the set is now complete with all papers from those years.
> There is one catch, though, PTTI 2005 was held jointly with IFCS, which made
> the old USNO server link to the, now broken, IEEE page. The pdf files are there
> ( http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/2005papers/ ) but there is no html page linking to them.
>
> What needs to be done is to take the html file of one of the other years (e.g. 2006)
> and change it to contain the info and links for 2005. Unfortunately, as it is 103 papers
> it is quite a bit of work and I currently do not have the time for this. So, if someone
> on time-nuts would have the time and willingness to do this, I would very much appreciate it.
>
> 				Attila Kinali

Is there a database that can get the bibliographic references for 2005,
to start with. Then it's a matter of linking the reference to the right pdf.

I can get a list from Xplore of all the papers, I think

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/10510/proceeding

And the table of contents is public (although the blue hot links in the
pdf aren't actually links)

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1573893

so maybe we can reprocess that in some way?

I can export all the references as a text file, and maybe we can just
fix up the references? (or RIS or bibtex formats..)

C. T. C. Nguyen, "MEMS technology for timing and frequency
control,"/Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Frequency Control
Symposium and Exposition, 2005./, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2005, pp. 11 pp.-.
doi: 10.1109/FREQ.2005.1573895
keywords: {Micromechanical devices;Timing;Frequency control;Atomic
measurements;Radio frequency;Resonator filters;Microelectromechanical
systems;Oscillators;Cost function;Robust control},
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1573895&isnumber=33284>

J. Oaks, K. Senior, M. Largay, R. Beard and J. Buisson, "NRL analysis of
GPS on-orbit clocks,"/Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International
Frequency Control Symposium and Exposition, 2005./, Vancouver, BC,
Canada, 2005, pp. 12-18.
doi: 10.1109/FREQ.2005.1573896
keywords: {Global Positioning System;Space
vehicles;Laboratories;Performance analysis;Satellite ground
stations;Atomic clocks;Timing;Extraterrestrial measurements;Geophysical
measurements;Data analysis},
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1573896&isnumber=33284>

J. Phelan, T. Dass, G. Freed, J. Rajan, J. D'Agostino and M. Epstein,
"GPS block IIR clocks in space: current performance and plans for the
future,"/Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Frequency Control
Symposium and Exposition, 2005./, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2005, pp. 19-.
doi: 10.1109/FREQ.2005.1573897
keywords: {Global Positioning System;Satellite
broadcasting;Stability;Oscillators;Atomic clocks;Frequency;Satellite
navigation systems;Aerospace industry;Payloads;Computer vision},
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1573897&isnumber=33284>