[time-nuts] Regarding HP 5065A upgrade to 10811-oscillators

Ulf Kylenfall ulf_r_k at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 12:15:27 UTC 2022

Greetings forum.
Yes - I have performed this upgrade, having obtaineda 10811 / high performance option.

While the complete original HP kit was not available, I salvagedthe 10->5 MHz divider/connection board from a 105Band re-designed the back PCB with the 2 x 15pole 3.96 pitch connectors and mechanics
so that the design would be ableto fit into the 5065A chassis in a way that the10811 Coarse adjustment could be reached with a longadjustment tool directly.
Picture(s) available upon request.

I have the design files (Cadence Allegro) as well asGerber/Drill files for anyone that want to fabricate sucha back plate board.

Please contact me off-list if you want thedesign files.
Best Regards
Ulf KylenfallSM6GXV