[time-nuts] Re: Regarding HP 5065A upgrade to 10811-oscillators

Ke-Fong Lin anotherlin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:39:32 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Last month, I bought a 10811-60109 on ebay, it was sold with the
complete oscillator assembly for a 5061A/B cesium clock.
I bought it for the 10811-60109 because it has somewhat better
specifications than a regular 10811.

It was sold as a spare from military surplus. I've taken a quick look
and it seems compatible with the older 5061A connections.
I mean electronically, but I'm not so sure about the mechanical part.
So it may well be such an upgrade kit, but for 5061.

The PCB board doesn't seem complicated and HP basically used
"jellybean" components on it.
But as for the mechanical part, there would be some work to do.

By the way, if somebody wants to do the upgrade for a 5061, I can
basically give him/her the complete assembly.
Minus the 10811-60109 of course :)

Best regards,