[time-nuts] Re: 10 MHz TCXO periodically jumping 20 mHz up and down, solved

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sat Feb 19 21:12:55 UTC 2022

Erik,

What you describe is a classic problem. Especially oven controlled
oscillators will have GND and VCC issues.

I recommend you to look att both frequency and phase deviation plots.
Systematics like these is mangled up in a ADEV plot.

Regardless of what isuse you really had, I hope you learned a bunch from
all the different comments. A failure you learn from is not a failure,
it's an experience. A failure you do not learn from, is the real failure.

Keep going!

Cheers,
Magnus