[time-nuts] Testing GPSDOs

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Sun Feb 20 08:41:09 UTC 2022

kb8tq at n1k.org said:
> Can you build this or that from scratch? Sure you can. Being sure that it
> does indeed work correctly .. not so easy.

Let's change the discussion a bit.  Assuming I have a GPSDO, home built or
eBay, how can I test it with a limited budget?

There is another possible tangle in here.  What if I don't have a good antenna location?  Is there a simple way to measure/plot the goodness of an antenna?  How does the goodness of a GPSDO depend on the goodness of its antenna?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.