[time-nuts] Re: Brooks Shera GPSDO

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Sun Feb 20 16:50:30 UTC 2022

Very interesting to read about this good old design!

I have still a board for the Brooks Shera GPSDO and I would like to
complete it, but I cannot find the described 24 MHz/ 6 MHz Oscillator.
So I have some questions to it.

Is it neccessary that these frequencies are exact and running synchronous?
Are there special tcxo available which would fit?
Could I run this board as well with other (e.g. higher) frequencies and
of independent oscillators?
Are there improvements in meantime?

regards,

Arnold, DK2WT