[time-nuts] Re: HP Z3801A project update

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:19:37 UTC 2022

Ed these older units do indeed take hours to potentially sync. Powerup and
let go for 24 hours if its been off a long time. Normally doesn't take
anything like 24 hours. But if that much time goes by thats a really bad
indicator.
I actually add in the battery backup to the gps receivers. 2 X AA mounted
externally for easy replacement. That really helps.
Good luck.
Paul
WB8TSL