[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO - GPS1300-10-1000 by RFX Ltd. UK

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:08:25 UTC 2022

John
GPSDOs fun stuff. But following your logic and I do not disagree with it.
Some other GPSDO most likely will not be 10 X better unless the test one
perhaps is quite poor. I am assuming better means lower noise and smaller
frequency deviation. No matter its pretty hard to say if both GPSDOs are
functioning pretty well.
So about that Cesium or maybe Maser your looking for now. Ebay? Humor
intended.
My next project will be a Lars GPSDO using an arduino and such. Its totally
for fun and I have all of the stuff needed. Whats nice the codes clear.
Though plenty of it.
Then I can see how it does against the hp 3801, TBolt, KS series, Rb and Cs