[time-nuts] Re: Where do people get the time?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jan 5 20:15:15 UTC 2022

Tom Van Baak <tvb at LeapSecond.com> wrote:

> The new years celebrations last night remind me of another source of time:
> time balls.

There's a splendid building in Leeds that used to be a clock-maker's shop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Ball_Buildings,_Leeds

(tho last time I was there it was looking rather sad and shabby)

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot at dotat.at>  https://dotat.at/
Faeroes, Southeast Iceland: Variable 3 at first in Faeroes, otherwise