[time-nuts] Re: Where do people get the time?

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:23:53 UTC 2022

And here in the UK, after dialling 123  it was originally "At the third
stroke the time will be HH MM and S0 seconds"
Later, after privatisation, it became   "At the third stroke the time
sponsored by Accurist will be HH MM and S0 seconds"

I don't know if it still operates on landlines; on my mobile network '123'
gets voicemail.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com