[time-nuts] Re: PICDIV stability (was: Crystal oscillator for a begginer)

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 8 23:55:44 UTC 2022

  Maybe it got mashed up, but I only linked to one post, and that
addressed the specific question that had been asked. There is also, as
far as I know, no 'misinformation' in it. However if anything does
need corrected, I can easily do that.

  One of the main reasons that I did the test was all the actual
(IMHO...) misinformation that was in the thread about the PIC
dividers. I find them very useful and have not had any problems with
them, but since they are mostly used on 53131As which do not have a
very high resolution, I also wanted to see if I was missing anything.

 As far as I can see, it showed just what is going on as well as I
could have expected with that scope, os I don't quite agree that
*everything* should be ignored :)

Angus.