[time-nuts] Re: High precision OCXO supplier for end costomers

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jan 10 13:53:21 UTC 2022

Hi

Do you need both outputs from the same part? If so it likely will
cost less to synthesize the 25 MHz off of the 10 MHz on your side
of things rather than have it done in the OCXO.

Is a price above $5,000 each at 100 pieces reasonable to you?
If not, you might need to look at your spec’s a bit. As mentioned
earlier, your phase noise specs are more than a bit tight.

Bob