[time-nuts] Re: Odd Request: WTB Lathe.

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Thu Jan 13 07:40:57 UTC 2022

I know your request was a bit off topic,  but it has me intrigued.

Is the need for a higher end lathe related to improving accuracy on your
"pendulum project"?

I've always been intrigued by the timekeeping accuracy of a pendulum.   It
seems like there are so many things that could affect its accuracy that it
should never work.   Yet it does, at a far better accuracy than I would
expect.

So I'm curious what you're working on.