[time-nuts] Dense pressure data of the last 24h and the next 48h

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Jan 16 11:31:20 UTC 2022

Moin,

Not really a time-nuts thing, but sciency, still:

You might have heard by now, that yesterday around 4:26 UTC there was a massive
volcanic eruption in Tonga. Big enough to be visible on my barometric measurements
all around the globe.

The primary peak is nicely visible, but the secondary from the shock-wave going the
other way around, about 7h later is quite a bit smaller. Now I would like to lift
this out of the noise and thus I am looking for some more barometric data recorded
in Europe. I can't be the only one who does record that every minute, am I? ;-)
Especially, I would like to capture when the shock-wave comes around the earth a
second time, which will be probably burried in the daily fluctuations we have.

			Attila Kinali
--
Science is made up of so many things that appear obvious
after they are explained. -- Pardot Kynes