[time-nuts] Re: Another reason to monitor line frequency :) - My AC measurement project & question

Keelan Lightfoot keelanlightfoot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 03:16:58 UTC 2022

I was pondering this recently. But then I realized something: Sure, something like this would eliminate the transformer… in your house. But there’s still a transformer out on the street somewhere, then another in a substation somewhere, then another in a bigger substation somewhere, then another…

- Keelan