[time-nuts] Re: Another reason to monitor line frequency :) - My AC measurement project & question

Wilko Bulte wkb at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 23 09:51:44 UTC 2022

A thought has just crossed my mind, not sure if the idea is valid or not. The idea is to re-purpose (parts of a) PLC network adapter. At the very least they can be a source of line voltage rated parts I'd think.

But the low frequency characteristics make me wonder in this context, as PLC is in the HF range?

Wilko