[time-nuts] Re: Time Signal Transmitter (low power)

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jan 25 19:11:43 UTC 2022

Hi

The original idea was a transmitter with a 20m range. The “check
the regs” are aimed at that sort of setup.

For something that is in contact with the clock or watch, indeed very
low power could be used. Normal coil based radiators would make
sense. It’s not clear just how practical wiring all that up with devices
scattered over an area with a diameter of 40 meters.

Bob