[time-nuts] Re: Time Signal Transmitter (low power)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:48:01 UTC 2022

Not speaking to any legal aspects.
But a loop antenna will do the job. Something like 4 loops 20' by 20' in
the basement or attic. Then a signal source and power amplifier. But the
serious challenge is getting the loop to transmit anything at all. The
efficiency is very bad at 60 KHz.
There was a great thing called a chroneverter that works really well. No
longer available unfortunately. It was very well thought out. A shame.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL