[time-nuts] Re: HP Z3801A project update

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 19:27:58 UTC 2022

HI Ed & Ed...

Thanks for the plot. The dive towards zero just before the spike s surprising; maybe a funky data point?

Anyway, I'm not doubting that the observations are correct, just curious about the timing and source of that power spike. Like maybe the controller decided it wasn't heating fast enough?

Tom Holmes, N8ZM