[time-nuts] Silicom PCIe timestamping network cards

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Mon Jul 4 16:05:11 UTC 2022

Hey all,
I'm curious if anyone here knows much about these silicom timestamping network interfaces? They pop up fairly often for sale, usually for not that much. They have SMA in/out for a PPS signal in addition to the network interfaces. I've found datasheets like this (linked below), but no manuals or software. Has anyone used one of these in a lab before? I'm very tempted.

https://www.silicom-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PE310G2TSI9P-10G-Precision-Time-Stamping-Server-Adapter.pdf <https://www.silicom-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PE310G2TSI9P-10G-Precision-Time-Stamping-Server-Adapter.pdf>

Thanks,
John
KC1QLN