[time-nuts] To much test equipment...

Matthias Jelen matthias.jelen at posteo.de
Sat Jul 9 12:59:42 UTC 2022

Dear Time-Nuts,

I need to generate some space in my basement...

I have three items I´d like to give to good hands:

1. HP5370A. Working fine *most* of the time. Sometimes the
noise of the time measurements rises from ~20ps to a few
hundred ps after some hours or so. Random activities with
the switches on the input bring it back to the good state
normally. I always wanted to dive into this, but since I own
the TAPR tic I don´t feel the need for this huge and loud
instrument any more. I also have a box of spare boards for
the 5370. I´d like to keep the 10811 from this one as a
spare, but if you really need the OCXO, we might find a
solution.

2. HP5335A. Working fine, no further options.

Both instruments are available in Munich for pick-up free of
charge. If I find a suitable box, shipping might be possible
as well, but I´d prefer pick-up of course.

Best regards,

Matthias