[time-nuts] Re: Dual Supplies for Low Offset Phase Noise Analyzer

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Fri Jul 15 00:04:06 UTC 2022

Nothing some 2" wide adhesive copper tape doesnt fix on joins.

However, they are Aluminium-Zinc and I've never had any oxidization
issues in good environments. Never.

What you can do if you are keen, is bow the lid convex, so that the
middle mates with a very positive contact. (for boxes with just four screws.

glen